Yeah, I noticed that now, sorry! =) =)

..The reply part of the thread and onwards were displayed as a separate
tree, as Opera for some reason doesn't like first-replies to be ">>", but
">"..

Hope they fix it in another release.. =)

------
På Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:03:49 -0500, skrev Mark Darling

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM