I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but check this out:

[ http://www.united-mutations.com/z/frank_zappa/boot_chalkpie.htm ]

or, there's a ton of artwork and stuff on www.zappateers.com in their
graphics section, hope it was the right address.. both of them..

-----

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM