Here you can find the article, with _audio clip_ from Zappa playing a
bike on Steve Allen Show, The:

  [ ]

  And, since the link from there to the mp3's of the "DJ-show" itself is
broken (to an extent), here

  [ ]

  ..the mp3's of that show can be found, (although you'd probably gotten
there yourself by now)..

  To add to the fun, I listened to a stream of another Zappa -related show
today, that can be found here:

  [ ] In Real /
Quick / WMedia formats..

  ok.. =) I found it interesting in respective amounts of respects..