Would you like Jazz Zappa, Guitar Zappa, Classical Zappa...?
Hot Rats, Drowning Witch, Chunga's Revenge, Apostrophe, Best Band You Never Did Here, Sleep Dirt, Baby Snakes, Bongo Fury, Freak Out!...the list is endless.
Personally I love all the above and more. I'm sure someone on the list could put in the direction to some samples.
Best to avoid Orchestral Favorites, The Yellow Shark and ThingFish for awhile :)
Welcome to the world of Frank!
Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

--- Begin Message ---
hello i just heard some frank zappa here by the day, a friend of mine put on a cd called does humor belong in music and it was a song called "lets move to cleveland" i was blown out by this song it was just so cool and now i want to hear more music of him,what other records can you recomend to me,what should start with?

regards kim "new zappa fan"

--- End Message ---