If you don't want to shell out all the $ for Lather (just yet),
Sheik Yerbouti is a great start too! It got me hooked and now I own
every Zappa CD - boy was my wife happy about that little
expenditure! LOL!

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "hiswifesattendinganorchidshow"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM