I heard this mentioned, and I shouldn't've been so naive not to consider
this more seriously, but look at this SHIT!

  (yeah, the mail-list-caches..)

  How nice of most of them to at least exclude the personal e-mail

  I'm not as mad as this mail looks, but I just wish to know, if any of
those mail-list cache/robots are affiliated with yahoo-groups? ... I
wouldn't guess so myself, to be realistic and everything..

  Man, I hate all those small-time entrepreneur's that wish they were
google, and sets some lame script to index everything indexable...

  I'll rather start posting in here as "Siegfried" or something from now

  I've got myself to blame, but still..