Yes it all seems to be there.
The question is how? Do all yahoo lists cash here or just this one?
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris H.
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 5:04 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] FOR-*F*-sake!

  I heard this mentioned, and I shouldn't've been so naive not to consider
this more seriously, but look at this SHIT!

  [ http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22christoffer+heggem%22&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
]

  (yeah, the mail-list-caches..)

  How nice of most of them to at least exclude the personal e-mail
addresses..

  I'm not as mad as this mail looks, but I just wish to know, if any of
those mail-list cache/robots are affiliated with yahoo-groups? ... I
wouldn't guess so myself, to be realistic and everything..

  Man, I hate all those small-time entrepreneur's that wish they were
google, and sets some lame script to index everything indexable...

  I'll rather start posting in here as "Siegfried" or something from now
on...

  *F!*

  I've got myself to blame, but still..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM