It's a piece of cake to do this..

  You sign up at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" like we did to receive it, and
set it to send separate messages. Instead of being manually read, they let
scripts put whatever is sent from here, (which lands in a *.mbox
somewhere,) into their database(s), and it ends up on their
database-driven site(s)..

  There's not even a point in blocking certain domains from receiving,
because they could always set up forwarding aliases that leads to their
server.. So, as long as we can receive messages, the cachers will also
always have that opportunity..

  So, anyone with half-a-brain posts with an alias from the get-go, but
some people either doesn't care (which is fine), or ignore it dumbly (like
I did..)

------

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM