In a message dated 1/19/05 8:55:32 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Greetings Listers!
The inimitable Magic Fingers and I are involved in a nifty new
project. In this regard, we are seeking the late show from Nov. 23,
1973 - specifically the "Big Swifty/Eat that Question" track.
Does anyone out there have this show in their library, and could help
us out?
Please LMK ASAP if this might be available.
Regards,
SOFA
-I have a Swifty/Question from an earlier date, maybe May or June '73, but not the one you're talking about here.

--Milhouse