Hello, long time no hear from:

No I do not have this show.  My collection of boots is
still limited to BTB and one Beefheart boot.  I will
ask around, though, and see if I know anyone who has
it.  Just to make it easier, where was the show and
what venue?

BTW, I have been unable to post on the list for some
time.  Is there anyway this can be remedied or do I
have to re-enlist?  I have chatted a bit with
Sharleena and Muffinman, but I miss you guys.

Still out here in the ether
DebK

--- sofa49423fz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings Listers!
> The inimitable Magic Fingers and I are involved in a
> nifty new
> project. In this regard, we are seeking the late
> show from Nov. 23,
> 1973 - specifically the "Big Swifty/Eat that
> Question" track.
> Does anyone out there have this show in their
> library, and could help
> us out?
> Please LMK ASAP if this might be available.
> Regards,
> SOFA

=====

And when you get right down to it, what is music, really?...Here's my theory.
First of all, music functions in the time domain--there's decor and the time
domain. That's the canvas you paint on when you're working with music.  Another
distinction: written music is to real music what a recipe is to real food. You
can't listen to music on a piece of paper and you can't eat a recipe, so I put
them both into the same category.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM