Frank was asked to produce the After Bathing At Baxters (The Walking
Owls) album (IIRC), and I guess did some work with them before being
replaced.
And the correct song title is "Would You Like A Snack.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> yesterday I visited a friend of mine who (beside serving me a cup
of coffe) played me a bonus track from Jefferson Airplane "Crown of
Creation" cd which was "wanna get a snack?" from 1968
> This song was penned by G.Slick/F.Zappa, on this track Grace is
singing and MOI are playing including FZ-probably on percussion, as
I couldn't hear any guitar there.
> This is very good tune and I wonder what is the story behind that,
as I never heard of this until yesterday...
> Any observations? - thanks in advance
> Cheers
> Bart
> To those who asked to be on the list for this one, it went out to
Roberto Navarro on Monday. I sent a message to the group letting you
all know, but never saw it come through, so here it is again. Sorry
if this is a repeat.

> Milhouse, you'll need to send your address to me or Roberto
> if you want to receive the discs.
>
> From here on out, I'll contact everyone off-list if there is a
need. I'll send out an e-mail with all our e-mail addresses

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM