Did anyone catch this and record it? The ENTIRE original broadcast
was re-aired at 2:30 AM in our market. I set my VCR but
unfortunately the speed was set at EP, so the recording was not as
good as it would have been in SP mode. :-(

I was hoping that someone would have got a nice recording that they
could trade???