Ok gang, thanks to Jim L. I have the 5 video cd set to offer as a tree that
includes The torture never stops 2 cds, the mtv 1981 2 cd set, and the
Monday Conference a b/w doc. from 1973 or so. Do I need to mention it is
fantastic viewing?

Please email me your mailing address and I will post the list next week of
all who will recieve it and the pecking order. Ken W. is on the list so far.

I never did get the lost solos cd to tree out for you all. if someone could
send me that I will do that one next.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM