--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 2/2/05 3:20:56 PM Central Standard Time,
> I'd like to offer this as a vine. FLAC would be
> easiest, and here's why. There is some really cool
> artwork involved made from photos taken at the actual
> concert, and some of the photos are included on the
> disc also. Have you ever seen Frank with a Telecaster?
> Neither have I! Anyway, we've vined this show before,
> but this version sounds much better. I can do audio
> discs, and include a data disc with the artwork and
> photos. Please e-me offlist and we'll get this thing
> going. Below is a cut-and paste from the text file.
> Larry
> -I'm curious about how and in what way it sounds better. Anything
insight you
> can give us on that?
> --Milhouse

Yes, this transfer is from the original tapes, so there is a lot more
clarity. It's an audience recording, but you can hear all the
instruments very well. When I first heard the show, I thought it was a
soundboard, until I heard a little talking from the audience. I don't
really know for sure how many gens the old show I had was, but I like
this one a lot. I hope that helps.