Hello Zappa Fans!

Please come out and give a former Zappa band some support!

Several NEW TOUR DATES…in Albany, Montreal, Rochester and with Proto-
Kaw at the New Jersey Prog House!

Mark your calendars, details below!

FROGG CAFÉ FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER

1. New Tour Dates Added
2. Frogg Café Street Team
3. New Studio CD
4. Free Live Frogg Recordings

NEW TOUR DATES
http://www.froggcafe.com/live.html for venue details

Saturday Feb 26 – VALENTINE'S Albany, NY – 10PM
 w/ Tree Wizards 8pm
We need you good folks in the Capital Region to come out and show
support for this gig, it's our first time in Albany.  Tree Wizards
are a really good band and this will be a fun night!

Sunday May 29 – LION D'OR Montreal, QC – 8pm
w/ Karcius
Can you say ROAD TRIP?  We're going back to Montreal on another 3-Day
weekend, this time it's Memorial Day!  We had such a great live
experience last time and we are very happy to be coming back.  This
venue has amazing sound capabilities and we are looking forward to a
great show.  This is a PROGLANDS production…thanks so much to Robert,
Denis and Jerry for all of their hard work!
TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK AT http://www.ticketpro.ca

Saturday June 11 – FORUM THEATRE Metuchen, NJ – 7:30pm
Opening for Proto-Kaw w/ Kerry Livgren of Kansas!
Another amazing live experience thanks to Jim Robinson and the NJ
Proghouse Series!  It is a huge honor for us to be on the same stage
as these guys, we're big fans.
Tickets for this one are going to go fast, order now!
http://www.njproghouse.com

Saturday Sept 10 – PROG IN THE PARK FESTIVAL 2005 – Rochester, NY
w/ Red Sand, Navigator and Color & Talea…more TBA
Back to Rahchacha baby!  We had a great time in 2004 and we're ready
to return.  Thanks to Michael and the crew for having us back again!
Check out http://www.prog90.com for details!

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR OTHER UPCOMING SHOWS:

Friday 2/11 - Mr. Beery's, Bethpage, NY - 9:30pm
w/ Moodras (great jam/prog band)

Thursday 2/24 - Kenny's Castaway, NYC - 10pm
w/ The Cause 9pm

Friday 2/25 - NewEARS Progressive Rock Series, Lowell MA - 9pm 3 BIG
SETS!
w/ Neil Cavanagh 8pm  http://newears.org/

Saturday 3/19 - Forum Lounge, Kingston, NY - 10pm

Friday 3/25 – Trax Tavern, Croton Falls, NY – 10pm

Saturday 7/9 - Northeast Art Rock Festival (NEARFEST), Bethlehem, PA

FROGG CAFÉ STREET TEAM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!  If you'd like to help out the Froggs and be a
street team member, please reply to this e-mail and let us know.  We
need help with local promotion for all of these shows listed above.
We need good folks like you to help us out by putting flyers up,
contacting (or providing us with info about) radio stations,
newspapers, online websites, and any and all media outlets you can
think of.

You can really make a difference in helping to keep our original
music on its feet.  It's an MTV world and we don't have anything
pretty enough to "expose" at the Superbowl Half-Time show to get some
free shock publicity! But seriously, the odds are against any group
trying to go against the musical norm.  People who are willing to
help are priceless, we'd love to hear from you!

NEW STUDIO CD

We are coming to the end of the recording process for our 3rd studio
CD entitled "Fortunate Observer of Time".  This one is a HUGE
project; marimba and violin are being recorded as we speak.  We're
real proud of this recording and can't wait to share it with you.
Pre-sale will be announced soon.

FREE LIVE FROGG RECORDINGS

All you have to do is join the LILLYPADD and the shows will arrive at
your doorstep to burn and pass along!

After a very successful first distribution, our main Frogg pimp
Timothy Q. Roach III is ready to launch the 2nd offering so this
would be an ideal time to join.

This mailing will include FOUR free Frogg shows:
Mr. Beery's from Sept 2003 (Frankie on guitar)
Tribeca Grand from July 2003 (Frankie on guitar)
University of Stony Brook from June 2004 (Stevie on Guitar)
Prog in the Park Festival 2004 (Stevie on Guitar)

After joining, don't forget to contact Tim offlist with your info,
full instructions at link above.

Well that's it for now.  Thanks for reading this far, hope to see you
out there!

All the Best!

Andy, Bill, James, Steve and Nick
Frogg Café
http://www.froggcafe.com

Unbelievable Blog of the Week recommends: The Lincoln Fry Blog.
Read all about the French fry that looks like Abraham Lincoln.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T9pqdC/eV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM