With Plextors at around $50, I made the move over the holidays...
Ken Weston

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been wondering about this myself. Heard a few folks mention
they can make DVD's and was curious if DVD burners are becoming the
norm. I have one but have been converting to VCD for vines so that
everyone could participate. Also some might have the ability to
capture DVD video if they only have a player and convert it to VCD.
Or we could always send around a DVD and VCD version of the same
show and each could copy the one they could copy.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Unbelievable Blog of the Week recommends: The Lincoln Fry Blog.
Read all about the French fry that looks like Abraham Lincoln.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T9pqdC/eV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM