I would like to get in on this one.

Jeremy Adams
29736 Pierre Dr.
Novi MI 48377

--- shannon ratigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last chance to get in on this one before I post the
> final list Tuesday.
> Don't forget your address. This tree will be USA
> only then the other
> countries. It is important that you copy the masters
> as soon as possible and
> send them on to the next person on the list. Last
> few times we did this a
> few people just sat on them for a few weeks and this
> kind of treeing thing
> stopped. So please do your part out of fairness to
> the rest of the other
> people eagerly awating them. Thanks

=====
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM