Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Last call for the 5 video tree

Shannon,

Enlighten me, please. Are we sharing DVD's? The more Zappa the better!

Jack in Austin

shannon ratigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Last chance to get in on this one before I post the final list Tuesday.
Don't forget your address. This tree will be USA only then the other
countries. It is important that you copy the masters as soon as possible and
send them on to the next person on the list. Last few times we did this a
few people just sat on them for a few weeks and this kind of treeing thing
stopped. So please do your part out of fairness to the rest of the other
people eagerly awating them. Thanks