Look for Mark Darling to reoffer this tasty upgrade!
Chris

chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to Larry, I'd like to offer this upgraded show to the next lucky person to email me off list with address and promise to reoffer. Very good sounding copy this is!
Chris

Frank Zappa  1973-03-11 Texas Hall UTA Arlington Texas
(Gesture of Contempt) (T-34) from the original analog
tapes

Band Members:

Frank Zappa - Jean-Luc Ponty - Bruce Fowler - Ian
Underwood - Tom Fowler - Ruth Underwood - George Duke
- Ralph Humphrey

I'm the guy who recorded this show.  I have the
original analog cassette tapes of it.  Over the years
I have traded analog tape copies but until now have
never done a digital transfer of it.  This is the
first and only time it has been digitally transferred
from the original analog cassette tapes.

The bonus material is from UG at what used to be the
Zappa Archives (ZARK).

Section B is a little left of center and Row C is the
3rd row from the stage.

Mics:  Sony ECM 19B >
Recorder: Realistic SCT-7 Stereo Cassette Recorder >
Tape:  Maxell Ultra Dynamic C-90 cassettes
       the Original Analog Cassette Tapes >
Playback Deck: Tascam 130 >
Nikko 32 Band EQ >
Akai DR16 Digital Hard Disk Recorder >
Sony PCM-R500 DAT Recorder >
Sony DAT Tape >
HHB CDR-800 Compact Disc Recorder >
HHB CDR >
WAV > SHN

I have also done the artwork for this version of this
show.  Pictures taken the night of the show by D.
Knarr.  I really have never liked the practice of
giving titles to live shows but I understand one of
the reasons people do it is to distinguish between
different versions of the same show.  I felt like I
needed to give this one a title due to the other
inferior versions that exist.  Please keep the artwork
and text file, unaltered, together with the SHN's.

Disc 1

1.  (intro and tune up)
2.  RDNZL
3.  Exercise 4 / Dog Breath / The Dog Breath
Variations / Uncle Meat
4.  Fifty-Fifty
5.  (deviation explaination)
6.  Ralph Deviates First (with audience participation
including
         the imaginary diseases of the future story)
7.  Inca Roads
8.  Montana
9.  George Duke's Solo
10. (improvisations including The Mystery Song #2)

Disc 2

1.  Mr. Green Genes / King Kong / Chunga's Revenge /
Mr. Green Genes (reprise)

Bonus Material:

2.  Kansas Is Fer Real
         (The Mothers after a show approx. 1968 or
1969 backstage and in the van going to get something
to eat.)