I dwonloaded this from EZT, It's a nicely edited DVD version of
Franks 2 appearances on Saturday Night Live in '76 and '78. I'll do 5
B&P and consider trades. E-mail me off list.

Full Info From EZT;

Frank Zappa
Saturday Night Live
12-11-1976
10-21-1978
1 DVD-R
3.52 GB

This is a repost of my first (and only) seed from STG back in the
spring of 2004.

This torrent contains both of Frank Zappa's SNL appearances on 1 DVD,
it has only the Zappa content.

The videos were recorded on VHS HI-FI tape from full show
rebroadcasts that aired on the Comedy
Network (Canada), in February 1998 and June 1998. These are masters
from those broadcasts.

Capture process:
VHS HI-FI (S-VIDEO)> Sony DCR-TRV720 with Digial Pass-Thru> Firewire
to PC> Adobe Premire 6.5

Encoding:
3.52 GBytes : NTSC 29.97 fps : Aspect ratio 4:3
Video encoding rate: 8mbps
Audio encoding rate: 192Kbps Dolby Digital 2.0
Authored with: DVDIT!-PE
Ripped back to HD using DVDDECRYPTER

Menus:
12-11-1976
1) Opening Credits
2) I'm the slime
3) Purple Lagoon
4) The Killer Trees
5) Peaches en regailia
6) Closing credits

10-21-1978
1) Opening Credits
2) DF
3) The coneheads at home
4) The meek shall inherit nothing
5) Night on freak mountain
6) St alphonzoo/Rollo
7) Closing credits

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PJRtkA/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM