Thanks to Bart in Poland I have the following two shows to weed. (sorry it took me so long Bart)

--------

2 CD Set

25-Nov 1981, Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI
145 min, Aud, A-
Treacherous Cretins, Cosmik Debris, Montana, Pound For A Brown (incl Beethovens 9th), Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Sharleena, Envelopes, Drowning Witch, What's New In Baltmore?, Moggio, We're Turning Again, Sinister Footwear, Stevie's Spanking, Cocaine Decisions, Nig Biz, Doreen, Goblin Girl, Black Page #2, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, Strictly Genteel, Bobby Brown, Camarillo Brillo (FZ ends show because someome throws a nickel on the stage)

--------

This disc is in Flac format

27-Apr 1975, Music Hall, Boston, MA
Early Show: 89 min, Aud, A-/B+
Improvisations, Token Of My Extreme, Stinkfoot, I'm Not Satisfied, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy, Velvet Sunrise, Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar, Poofter's Froth Wyoming Plans Ahead, Echidna's Arf, improvisations (incl Sam With The Showing Scalp Flat Top), Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?, Advance Romance, Willie The Pimp
Late Show: 91 min, Aud, B+
Improvisations, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man (instrumental), Let's Make The Water Turn Black, Penguin In Bondage, Debra Kadabra, Poofter's Froth Wyoming Plans Ahead, improvisations, The Torture Never Stops, Marty's Dance Song, Montana, Florentine Pogen, Willie The Pimp

Usual Story - The first to reply with email address gets these two.

Cris