I just saw the Crossfire segment last night. It was very interesting.
That guy, Lofton, is about the biggest asshole I've ever seen! His
rhetorical techniques are sovulgar and transparent. You can measure a
debater's character by the speed with which they invoke the evil word,
"Hitler." I wonder whatever happened to that prick? Frank, meanwhile,
seemed odd to me, particularly the way he kept moving his head around.
He must have been furious!

Mark

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PJRtkA/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM