Good question... oh well, it'll surface one day :)
All we can do is wait until a good soul posts it on a p2p network.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] FW: RDNZL #9 & Trading

I confess ignorance regarding RDNZL, but I certainly would like to get this
show. How might a fella go about that?

Mark

12-Feb 1979, Apollo Theater, Manchester, England
133 min, SBD, A+
Persona Non Grata, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain't Got No Heart, Brown
Shoes Don't Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of
Tiny Lights, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca
Roads, Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Keep It
Greasey, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young Sophisticate,
Wet T-shirt Nite, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia,
Yellow Snow Suite, Strictly Genteel, Montana, Pound For A Brown

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PJRtkA/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM