Hi
I have 50 minutes of this show on disc:)
Chris
"Mark D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I confess ignorance regarding RDNZL, but I certainly would like to get this show. How might a fella go about that?

Mark

12-Feb 1979, Apollo Theater, Manchester, England
133 min, SBD, A+
Persona Non Grata, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain't Got No Heart, Brown
Shoes Don't Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of
Tiny Lights, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca
Roads, Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Keep It
Greasey, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young Sophisticate,
Wet T-shirt Nite, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia,
Yellow Snow Suite, Strictly Genteel, Montana, Pound For A Brown

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer