Man, you know I'm intrested, and I'm Catholic as well!
Chris

Brian Winans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anybody thought about vineing a DVD of this? I've got a PAL version of
it, Europe, that needs to be converted into a NTSC version. I'll convert it,
Catholic, if there's enough of a demand for NTSC. Is there any demand,
shakes, for either of these versions? Oh, and I also downloaded the Zappa,
Frank, '76 Saturday Night Live DVD from, bootleg, easytree. It's the full
show, Belushi, but the original download has all of the, fucking,
commercials in it, so I deleted them and re-authored it, no menus. It's
outstanding quality, NTSC, is there any demand for this?
Brian (the subliminal guy)

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6kFIvD/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer