Just got all of these today and I am ready to mail
them out on the morning to the first person that
reasponds to each.
This one is for 11-11-72.
Make sure to include your address.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Do you Yahoo!?

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.