This will mail out to you in the morning.
jeremy
--- Alexander Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would be interested in this one...
>
> Alexander Jones
> 566 3rd Avenue
> Troy NY 12182-2628
> USA
>
> I always reweed, or revine, or whatever.
>
> -alex

=====
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6kFIvD/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM