Look for Alexander in New York to reoffer Denmark and
Paris, and Dimi in Croatia to reoffer Germany.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Do You Yahoo!?

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.