I'll throw out again, my search for any Palladium '77 or '78 recordings I don't
have ( which is most of them except 10/27/78 2 and 10/31/78.)

The same goes for Sanat Monica Civic 1980 or 1981 and Drammenshallen,
Norway 1982.

Any kind souls like to help?  Lots to trade, though not much FZ.

Write offlist at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Alex Jones

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6kFIvD/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM