Title: new uncirculated soundboard concert
Hey there !

Here's the link to download a fine FZ concert from 1980 :

21 Jun 1980, Patinoire des Vernets, Geneva, Switzerland
 111 min, SB, A+

 FZ, Ike Willis, Ray White, Arthur Barrow, David Logeman, Tommy Mars.

 Chunga's Revenge, Keep It Greasey, Outside Now, City Of Tiny Lights, Pound For A Brown, Cosmik Debris, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Ain't Got No Heart, Love Of My Life, You Are What You Is, Easy Meat, Mudd Club, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Dancin' Fool, Bobby Brown, Miss Pinky, Stick It Out, I Don't Wanna Get Drafted, The Illinois Enema Bandit.
 Transfered and edited by arid, February 2005

 Soundboard --> Studer reel-to-reel 38 cm/s --> Studer reel-to-reel 19 cm/s --> DAT --> Mac G4 aiff - normalized & edited w/Peak --> CDR

 Flac by cosmikd
 CDR > WAV (EAC with secure) > FLAC (Frontend level 8 with verify)

 This is an uncirculated version, I think there are others in circulation. An edited version has been played on FM radio (without the songs that were not yet released at the time), and the master may have been stolen at the radio station. I don't know about the other versions, but this one is very good !
Download it, share it, vine it !

Best regards

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor