--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mr. and mrs. skull"
> So DO NOT send anything to this guy or include him in any vines,
weeds, trees etc as he does not appear to be willing to comply with
upholding his end of the deal.
> Darrell
The last time ol' Potato-Head 'disappeared' it was for a
year-and-a-half. Not condoning, or making excuses for, what he has
done; Roberto is a free-lance writer. The last I heard, he was going
to be under contract by some major Brazillian magazine to write an
expose on back-packing, with a distinct possibility of being called
out on the road. From what I gather, his business trips often last
months at a time - oftentimes in exotic, and dangerous, locations...
Again, he shouldn't have put himself in this position - simply no
excuse for that. But having 'known' him for a couple of years thru
various fz groups, I'd say neglectful, thoughtless, even stupid, are
better adjectives than dead-beat...
That is - uh - just me, of course.
Hoping he is all right,