In a message dated 2/18/05 4:41:30 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
One thing I can't figure out is in the Guitar World liner notes it
says it was done in 1975 - but also says it was an outtake from
Apostrophe, which came out before 1975. ???
-FZ wrote the liner notes. That's either a typo, or FZ misremembering (it happens, see YCDTOSA liner notes). It's from sessions that ended up comprising some of Apostrophe.

My other question is can anyone tell me of any other source that
this song was ever released on - or ever performed live by FZ,
Keneally or anyone?
-Not by FZ. Don't know if anyone covered it live or not.

--Milhouse