Let us not forget that the reason you're sending me the Jazz from Hell
disk in the first place, is that the one I was sent (can't recall from
whom, at this very moment), was broken in transit to me. If that was
one of only a few copies, it could be a contibuting factor in it's
scarcity...

Peace,
Ken Weston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM