Oh I didn't realize Verison was an ISP in the UK as well. My information comes from the EZT list. They reported that all email they were sending to US Verison email accounts was being bounced back. I've gathered they're in Europe or the UK somewhere. They where asking for members with such an email account to change their EZT registration to some other type of email account. Then I was talking to my little brother who's in California with a Verison account and he tells my he can't seem to receive email from Asia, Europe or the UK. It's some kind of severe anti spam thing Verison has done here in the states.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Zappateers

I'm in the UK, with a Verison, and on a Mac, I've had no problem
Cris

On 18 Feb 2005, at 01:04, Jim L wrote:

Got mine right away. Could it be a spam filter? Also if you have a
Verison email account they are blocking all email from Europe and the
UK. I don't know where Zappateers are located though.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM