It wasn't in my Outlook "junk email" folder (though Zappa-List digests
occasionally wind up there), so I looked at my Yahoo mail account and
found 1891 mail items in my "bulk" folder.

While I didn't find anything from Zappateers in the first 200 mails,
there was an offer for free condoms and another email entitled,
"SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: Watch gorgeous skanks take it HARD from animals!"

Frank would love it!

smt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM