Try this one.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Weston
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 3:40 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: zappabase 1.03

It really stinks that part of the links are ending up bhind Yahoo's
advertisements, That's what is causing them to malfunction.
If you just go to Microsoft's download page and search for ".NET
Framework", you'll find the link.

Ken Weston

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Weston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM