I have both of these 2-CD audio sets ready to send to the next person willing
to revine, preferably in the US.  Contact offlist, please, at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Details below.

3-Feb 1977, Pavillon De Paris, Paris, France
145 min, Aud, B+
Intro, Peaches En Regalia, The Torture Never Stops, Big Leg Emma, City Of
Tiny Lights, Pound For A Brown, Jones Crusher, Honey Don't You Want A
Man Like Me?, The Illinois Enema Bandit, My Guitar Wants To Kill Your
Mama, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, Dong Work
For Yuda, Manx Needs Women, Titties 'n Beer, Black Napkins (aka Le
Serviette Noir), Willie The Pimp, Dinah-Moe Humm, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin

5-May 1982, Vejlby Risskov Hallen, Århus, Denmark
115 min, Aud, A-/B+
Treacherous Cretins, Dancin' Fool, RDNZL, Advance Romance, Disco Boy,
Teenage Wind, Truck Driver Divorce, Blue Light, No No Cherry/Man From
Utopia, Packard Goose, Watermelon In Easter Hay, Doreen, Goblin Girl, Black
Page (q: She's Not There), Cocaine Decisions, Nig Biz, Strictly Genteel,
Approximate, Cosmik Debris, Bobby Brown, Ms Pinky, Whippin' Post, The
Illinois Enema Bandit

Thanks...Alexander Jones, Troy NY