This is a really good show and Frank comes out and
reads a little monolog in spanish.  Maybe someone who
knows spanish really good could translate it for us?
Anyway the first person that gets back to me will get

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Do you Yahoo!?