Thanks to Jeremy Adams I can re-vine this great show in FLAC format:

8-Sep 1984, Motorcross Stadion am Morgenbruch, Ahlen, West Germany
90 min, Aud, A-/B+
Zoot Allures, More Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot Plate
Heaven At The Green Hotel, Filthy Habits, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy,
Advance Romance, He's So Gay, Bobby Brown, Keep It Greasey, Honey
Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Goblin Girl, Sharleena, Joe's Garage,
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, Ride My
Face To Chicago, The Illinois Enema Bandit

Please, contact me offlist with promise to re-vine it worldwide.

Dimi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM