Just got this and thought I'd vine it out. What's
the genral consensus, should I distribute it in
the shorten format, 1 disc with art work and info
file, or 2 audio discs with 1 data disc for the
art work and info file? Suggestions apreciated.
This is a really fine sounding show, A sound A
performance.

Here's all details;

Here's a great show, from the master aud
recording. Thanks to T, J and of course FZ and
company.

Frank Zappa 1973-03-11 Texas Hall UTA Arlington
Texas (Gesture of Contempt) (T-34) from the
original analog tapes

Band Members:

Frank Zappa - Jean-Luc Ponty - Bruce Fowler - Ian
Underwood - Tom Fowler - Ruth Underwood - George
Duke - Ralph Humphrey

I'm the guy who recorded this show. I have the
original analog cassette tapes of it. Over the
years I have traded analog tape copies but until
now have never done a digital transfer of it.
This is the first and only time it has been
digitally transferred from the original analog
cassette tapes.

The bonus material is from UG at what used to be
the Zappa Archives (ZARK).

Section B is a little left of center and Row C is
the 3rd row from the stage.

Mics: Sony ECM 19B >
Recorder: Realistic SCT-7 Stereo Cassette
Recorder >
Tape: Maxell Ultra Dynamic C-90 cassettes
the Original Analog Cassette Tapes >
Playback Deck: Tascam 130 >
Nikko 32 Band EQ >
Akai DR16 Digital Hard Disk Recorder >
Sony PCM-R500 DAT Recorder >
Sony DAT Tape >
HHB CDR-800 Compact Disc Recorder >
HHB CDR >
WAV > SHN

I have also done the artwork for this version of
this show. Pictures taken the night of the show
by D. Knarr. I really have never liked the
practice of giving titles to live shows but I
understand one of the reasons people do it is to
distinguish between different versions of the
same show. I felt like I needed to give this one
a title due to the other inferior versions that
exist. Please keep the artwork and text file,
unaltered, together with the SHN's.

Disc 1

1. (intro and tune up)
2. RDNZL
3. Exercise 4 / Dog Breath / The Dog Breath
Variations / Uncle Meat
4. Fifty-Fifty
5. (deviation explaination)
6. Ralph Deviates First (with audience
participation including
the imaginary diseases of the future story)
7. Inca Roads
8. Montana
9. George Duke's Solo
10. (improvisations including The Mystery Song
#2)

Disc 2

1. Mr. Green Genes / King Kong / Chunga's Revenge
/ Mr. Green Genes (reprise)

Bonus Material:

2. Kansas Is Fer Real
(The Mothers after a show approx. 1968 or 1969
backstage and in the van going to get something
to eat.)

For Trade or Give Away only - Do not Sell - Do
not encode as MP3

May 26, 2004 T________

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM