I'd be willing to send on copies to those in the U.S. for postage and a blank.

Mr. Skull
Pay attention now.... here comes the science bit. :o)

Going by the recent discussions there are quite a few DVD burners amongst us, but there are probably a larger number who would like to get DVDs, but can't re-burn.
So what does everyone think about organizing a Tree, where burners offer to send on a copy to a non-burner, say on a blank and postage basis?
If there is interest I will organize it, if not this will be a normal vine.

Cris

DVD 1:

Frank Zappa DVD - Mud Club 45mins, B - New York & Elsewhere

May 8th 1980 Mudd Club Footage & German Pseudo TV Documentary

You Are What You Is
Mudd Club *
Chunga's Revenge *
Beauty Knows No Pain
Bobby Brown
I Don't Want To Get Drafted
Joe's Garage
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee

Musicians:
FZ, Arthur Barrow, Ike Willis, Tommy Mars,
Ray White, David Logeman.

Live Footage From:
TOWER THEATRE, PHILADELPHIA. and MUDD CLUB, NEW YORK CITY (*)

DVD 2:

FRANK ZAPPA on Saturday Night Live 1976 and 1978

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here