I would like to get a copy of this DVD as well.I could send a b&p for it if some kind soul here in the states that has a copy with a burner and can burn it for me please!
Thanks for all the music folks!!
Chris

Jeremy Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm in.
Jeremy
--- Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks to Glen in Bristol (UK) I have two DVDs to
> offer:
>
>                                                       Pay attention now.... here comes the
> science bit.   :o)
>
> Going by the recent discussions there are quite a
> few DVD burners
> amongst us, but there are probably a larger number
> who would like to
> get DVDs, but can't re-burn.
> So what does everyone think about organizing a Tree,
> where burners
> offer to send on a copy to a non-burner, say on a
> blank and postage
> basis?
> If there is interest I will organize it, if not this
> will be a normal
> vine.
>
> Cris

> DVD 1:
>
> Frank Zappa DVD - Mud Club  45mins, B  - New York &
> Elsewhere
>
> May 8th 1980 Mudd Club Footage & German Pseudo TV
> Documentary
>
> You Are What You Is
> Mudd Club *
> Chunga's Revenge *
> Beauty Knows No Pain
> Bobby Brown
> I Don't Want To Get Drafted
> Joe's Garage
> Why Does It Hurt When I Pee
>
> Musicians:
> FZ, Arthur Barrow, Ike Willis, Tommy Mars,
> Ray White, David Logeman.
>
> Live Footage From:
> TOWER THEATRE, PHILADELPHIA. and MUDD CLUB, NEW YORK
> CITY (*)
>

> DVD 2:
>
> FRANK ZAPPA   on Saturday Night Live 1976 and 1978

=====
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here