Hi Jeremy!
I've got a double-CD bootleg of a Michigan '84 concert - "Moustache over Michigan", very good, excellent quality. Indeed, I've been think of uploading/torrenting it for EasyTree and Zappateers. I'll did it out, do a quick bit of 'research' on it, and I'll get back to you.

cheers,

Danny

Jeremy Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am looking for one of the concerts that I was at, 21
Nov 1984 Royal Oak Music Theater in Michigan. The Gig
List says that there were two shows and my ticket stub
says 7:30... would that be the early show?
Thanks
Jeremy

=====
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here