With thanks to Ken Weston, I have this single disk to offer - and an
important announcement/point to make:
(I don't know where this disk originated, but the "contents" have
'morphed' over time; their not exactly what I expected.)

This disk contains MOST of the early show from Boston 750427 - but not
all. The 9 tracks in FLAC format equal these somgs:
Improvisations
Token Of My Extreme
Stinkfoot
I'm Not Satisfied
Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy
Velvet Sunrise
Pound For A Brown
Sleeping In A Jar
Poofter's Froth Wyoming Plans Ahead
Echidna's Arf
improvisations (incl Sam With The Showing Scalp Flat Top)
Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?

The final two tracks listed for that show (Advance Romance & Willie
The Pimp) are not on this disk...
Now, at some point, I am sure that I saw this offered up here as both
shows from that date; that may have been a different vine (if so,
would whomever is handling it right now contact me please?).

There is however, more to this disk than meets the eye: SHN files of
the Jimi Hendrix Experience at the Miami Pop Fstival 1968, 4 tracks of
soundboard quality. There's also a SHN file of the original vinyl
rendering of "...Green Genes", that sounds rather unique.
I'm prepared to offer this to the first to contact me (with a snail
mail addy, off-list) with a promise to reoffer.

We should all take care with the vines that we are transmitting
complete and factual info regarding the contents...
Regards,
SOFA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM