Not being one to check all the fine details of every vine which comes
accross my desk, I usually assume that all is well until I hear
differently, like now.
I went back to the copy I made for myself and found the same 9 tracks,
as Milhouse stated. (also the hendrix and Greengenes tracks. I am
guessing that there is a second disk to this vine. It would be nice if
it could be reunited with this one.
Anyone?..

Peace,
Ken Weston