I too can't wait 'til this comes to my town (or, barring that, video store).
Pity no Kim Fowley, but according to IMDB, Dennis P. Eichorn's in it, and I
was a big fan of Real Stuff, an "autobiographical" comic book he wrote in
the 90's, several issues of which featured stories about Wild Man Fischer
(they're lurking somewhere in a comic shop near you, if you're lucky, all of
which are well worth seeking out).

                Jyhm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM