Hi Luis
Argentina is no problem
I've added your name to the list with pleasure.
All I need now is your full address.

Cheers
Cris

On 11 Mar 2005, at 13:01, lusi tanio wrote:

Cris, for sure i want these sets. and also i can burn dvd........but
i´m not in Europe nor in USA, i´m very far away (argentina), maybe some
guy on the list can mail me.....

Luis<image.tiff>

Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone
Last call for this double DVD offer:
DVD 1: Frank Zappa DVD - Mud Club 45mins, B - New York & Elsewhere
DVD 2: FRANK ZAPPA on Saturday Night Live 1976 and 1978

I'm making this a two prong tree, one for Europe and one for USA and
  beyond.
This is the last call for anyone else that wants to get in on it.
(please send me your address)
Please reply ASAP as I want to get it started over the weekend.

The list so far reads:

Arto Suokas
Carsten Jensen
Thierry Barbier
Andre Denis
Shannon Ratigan
Scott Burnett
Darrell Curtis
Skip Papworth
Jo Griffiths
Mark Darling
Chris Foreman

If you're on the list, there's no need to re-apply

Cris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<image.tiff>
<image.tiff>

Yahoo! Groups Links

        •       To visit your group on the web, go to:

        •        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        •        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

DONATE TO RED NOSE DAY WITH EVERY CLICK YOU MAKE!!
Google, Ask Jeeves, and other search engines will donate to the charity
of your choice, everytime you use them.
Register here with your email address and password of your choice.
http://www.wisdom4all.co.uk/index.php?ref=1000810
Get your friends to register and really see the money grow!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM