Greetings, community. I've been getting into Zappateers a bit lately,
and I'm wondering if someone on here can tell me if there is anything I
can do to increase my bit torrent download speeds. I believe I already
established a static IP address and my Windows firewall seems to have
made accomodations for my torrent client (called eXeem) for ports
6881-6888 or 6889 or so, but some of these shows are taking 24 hours or
more. I have a cable modem, btw. When I look at the the network
configuration of the client it says the listen port is 6881; does this
indicate that it is NOT using the higher ports? I hope these questions
are relevant; this stuff's new to me.