Mark, Iīm not sure about eXeem, but I was configuring my router to
bittorrent these days and I read somewhere that each port would be
used for a transfer. If youīre getting a single file, I suppose itīs
going to use only one. If you were to get another one simultaneously,
port 6882 (in this case) would be used. About the low transfers, maybe
thereīs just few people seeding, I donīt know. The newer stuff are
always easier to get, as everyone runs to it.