Would love to have them and Yes! I'll reoffer.

Jack Simpson
4516 Manzanillo Dr.
Austin, TX 78749

pipocat2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks to Ken Weston who sent me this vine on February 1, and I
received it today (very strange, mysterious and too long journey over
Atlantic), I can re-offer these great shows in FLAC format:

15-Nov 1974, Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, NY
81 min, SBD, A-
Tush Tush Tush, Stinkfoot, RDNZL, Village Of The Sun, Echidna's Arf,
Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?, Penguin In Bondage, T'mershi Duween,
Dog Meat, Building A Girl, Yellow Snow Medley, Tush Tush Tush,
Camarillo Brillo, More Trouble Every Day

13-Nov 1980, Stanley Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA
Early show: 90 min, SBD, A-
Chunga's Revenge, Tell Me You Love Me, Cosmik Debris, Keep It
Greasey, Tinseltown Rebellion, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?,
Dead Girls Of London, Shall We Take Ourselves Seriously?, City Of
Tiny Lights, Ain't Got No Heart, The Torture Never Stops, Broken
Hearts Are For Assholes, Andy, Joe's Garage, Dancin' Fool

Please, contact me offlist with promise to re-vine it worldwide.

Dimi

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here